Node.js Error & Performance Monitoring
How to install Airbrake for Node.js error monitoring
Installing Airbrake in your Node.js app takes no more than 3 minutes:
- Create an Airbrake account
- Run the install command from your terminal:
- Initializethe library with your account credentials:
Detailed instructions for Node.js and extra options can be found in the airbrake-js GitHub repository.
Frictionless error monitoring for Node.js
You monitor your servers and apps. But who is monitoring your user experience? Your Node.js app might be up and running, but your customers might still be seeing errors. Airbrake can help. Airbrake Node.js Error Monitoring and Performance Monitoring silently monitors your Node.js application, 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, alerting you to new errors affecting your users in real-time.
With Airbrake Node.js Error Monitoring, you'll receive general information about your app's performance, as well as:
Aggregated data made easy to understand via dashboards
- Airbrake makes it easy to understand Node.js error trends by aggregating data into easy-to-understand graphs.
- Dashboards included with Airbrake show data about deployments, errors, performance issues, trends, and more.
- Get at-a-glance information about the state of your application and all your projects right from your home dashboard.
Integrations and instant notifications available for you and your team
- Slack, Trello, GitHub, Webhooks, and several other products can be integrated with Airbrake.
- Don’t want constant notifications about errors? You can control what type of notifications you want from your Airbrake account.
- Discuss errors by using the Airbrake App commenting feature.
- Tired of the same error notifications popping up? Airbrake gives you the ability to mute errors.
Node.js Performance Monitoring built for developers
- Airbrake Performance Monitoring is lightweight and provides the essentials you need as a developer.
- Popular features with Node.js Performance Monitoring include Apdex Score, latency information, request and response times, query and background job information.
- Node.js Performance Monitoring complements Node.js Error Monitoring perfectly, giving you a complete view of your application’s health
Triaging errors made easy with Airbrake
- Airbrake displays information about each error so you can start the defect triage process quickly
- Airbrake automatically assigns severity tags and the error frequency.
- The Alerts dashboard prioritizes errors for you.
- Hotspots tell you which files are most prone to errors.
- On-Demand Errors and Events ensure you won’t miss another error if you hit your plan’s error threshold for the month.
- Airbrake allows for unlimited apps, unlimited users, unlimited integrations, and unlimited languages.
- Airbrake paid plans are affordable and start as low as $19 a month.
- Installing Airbrake for your Node.js app is easy and only takes a few minutes.
Airbrake takes Node.js Error Monitoring and Performance Monitoring to a whole new level. Not only are we a feature-rich product, but as long as you’re on any of our paid plans, you’ll have access to every single feature Airbrake has to offer. See for yourself how Airbrake Node.js Error Monitoring and Performance Monitoring can keep your application bug-free with a free trial; no credit card required!
This will make the text black in colour with the font, Inconsolata.
This will make the text pink in colour with the font, Inconsolata.
This is the h6 heading.
This will make the text black in colour with the font, Inconsolata; size 20px.
This will make the text yellow in colour with the font, Inconsolata; size 20px.