Django Error & Performance Monitoring
How to install Airbrake to capture Django errors
- Create an Airbrake account
- Install pybrake using pip:
- Configure project_id and project_key in settings.py:
- Next,activate the Airbrake middleware:
- Finally, configure the airbrake logging handler:
The full instructions are at pybrake in GitHub.
Frictionless error monitoring for Django
Your Django application might be up, but your customers may still see problems. Every minute your customer experience is compromised costs you money. More importantly, it costs you goodwill. With Airbrake Django Error Monitoring and Reporting, you're notified of exceptions before users face them.
Airbrake Django Exception Handling software delivers notifications in real-time when an exception occurs. Rather than sifting through massive log files to track down errors, Airbrake lets you get right to the business of fixing the problem with detailed stack traces. You'll have all of the information you need to determine which line of code broke, the environment in which it occurred, and the deployment the error is tied to.
Airbrake Django Error Monitoring, Reporting, and Performance Monitoring software features:
Dashboards that provide thorough insights into your code
- Airbrake provides several dashboards made up of aggregated data about deployments, errors, performance issues, etc.
- Depending on your plan, you’ll see trends about your code for up to 90 days.
- See how your application’s performance is affected by errors using the dashboards under the performance monitoring tab.
Integrations and instant notifications available for you and your team
- You have complete control over which notifications you receive and can tailor them to show only specific types of errors.
- Airbrake fits seamlessly into your current workflow by integrating with popular applications such as Slack, Github, Trello, etc.
- Get notifications when someone comments on a particular error within the Airbrake App.
Django Performance Monitoring built for developers
- Airbrake Django Performance Monitoring includes features you need to ensure your code is healthy.
- Performance Monitoring includes information on request rates, response times, error occurrences, and the user experience (otherwise known as an Apdex Score).
Robust security helps to protect your data
- Airbrake is SOC II Type 2 Certified and provides data encryption both at rest and in transit.
- We offer Single Sign-On for you and your team.
- Airbrake is certified in both EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and GDPR.
- On-Demand Errors and Events give you the peace of mind of knowing you won’t miss another error just because you hit your plan’s error capacity for that month.
- As an Airbrake user, you’ll have access to unlimited apps, unlimited users, unlimited integrations, and unlimited languages.
- Paid plans for Airbrake Error Monitoring and Performance Monitoring starting at $19 a month.
These are only a few of the awesome features included with Airbrake Django Error Monitoring and Performance Monitoring. See how Airbrake Django can help keep your customers from seeing problems in your application. We'll provide all of the information you need to identify, assess, and fix errors quickly. All you need to do is sign up for a free trial; no credit card required!
This will make the text black in colour with the font, Inconsolata.
This will make the text pink in colour with the font, Inconsolata.
This is the h6 heading.
This will make the text black in colour with the font, Inconsolata; size 20px.
This will make the text yellow in colour with the font, Inconsolata; size 20px.